For the latest information on the Coronavirus in Kentucky. www.kycovid19.ky.gov
Learn more about the Coronavirus in this Covid-19 Module
OSHA's primary resource is the OSHA COVID-19 Official Webpage. This page is being updated routinely and we encourage you to review it frequently. Recent guidance released and housed on this page includes:
· Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (Spanish)
· Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus (Spanish)
· Worker Exposure Risk to COVID-19 (Spanish)
· Temporary Guidance on the enforcement of OSHA's Respiratory Protection standard:
o March 14 Memo: on Healthcare Respiratory Protection Annual Fit-Testing for N95 Filtering Facepieces During the COVID-19 Outbreak
o April 3 Memo: on Respiratory Protection Equipment Certified Under Standards of Other Countries or Jurisdictions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
o April 3 Memo: on Respiratory Protection and the N95 Shortage Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
· NEW Short video: Higher Risk Jobs Need Extra Protections to Keep Workers Safe
· NEW Poster: Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce the Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus (Spanish)
· Visit OSHA's Publications webpage for other useful workplace safety information.
The Wage and Hour Division's (WHD) primary resource is the WHD COVID-19 Official Webpage
· Departmental national dialogue on the implementation of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) The ideas and comments gathered from this dialogue will inform compliance assistance guidance, resources, and tools, as well as outreach approaches, that assist employers and employees in understanding their responsibilities and rights under the FFCRA. The dialogue will remain open until the close of business on April 10.
CDC's primary resource is the CDC COVID-19 Official Web Page. This page is being updated routinely and we encourage you to review it frequently. Recent guidance released and housed on this page includes:
· CDC COVID-19 Guidance Documents
· Strategies to Optimize PPE and Equipment (Healthcare)
o Decontamination and Reuse of Filtering Facepiece Respirators using Contingency and Crisis Capacity Strategies (Healthcare)
o Strategies for Optimizing of N95 Respirators (Healthcare)
· Resources for Businesses and Employers
o Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
o Cleaning and Disinfecting Building Facility
· Cases in U.S.
The World Health Organization's (WHO) primary resource is the WHO COVID-19 Webpage.
Our Recent Live Webinar
COVID-19 Emergency Standard for Healthcare
This course will present the requirements of the Occupational Exposure to COVID-19 emergency standard applicable to healthcare and healthcare support service employees.
Note: This is a long presentation. The file may take a moment to load.
Recently Added Course
Recordkeeping Requirements February 1st Posting
Many employers with more than 10 employees are required to keep a record of serious work-related injuries and illnesses. This information helps employers, workers and OSHA evaluate the safety of a workplace, understand industry hazards, and implement worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards -preventing future workplace injuries and illnesses. The records must be maintained at the worksite for at least five years. Each February through April, employers must post a summary of the injuries and illnesses recorded the previous year. Also, if requested, copies of the records must be provided to current and former employees, or their representatives
Click here for more information
Download OSHA Standards [ZIP, 17.9MB]
Download the standards and save them on your computer. Access them anytime without the need for a CD or internet connection.
Subscribe now to stay informed about upcoming webinars and modules.