Kentucky OSH Brochures
Learn more about the services available from the Kentucky OSH, Division of Education and Training. (KYSAFE)
Online Training Resource
Kentucky OSH Posters
Notice: Kentucky OSH Posters will print as two pages and must be joined before posting.
- Select one of the poster links below to open the file.
- Print in landscape orientation (sideways) on letter-size (8.5 inches by 11 inches) paper.
- Join the two pages securely, which are the top and bottom halves of the poster, using masking tape or staples.
- Be sure not to cover up any of the text of the poster when joining the two halves.
- Post the finished poster in a conspicuous location or area where notices to employees are customarily posted.
Safety and Health on the Job
Safety and Health on the Job (Spanish) Protection De Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo
Standards and Regulations
The General Industry and Construction Standards are provided on a USB drive, which may be requested by submitting the form on this page.
The Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction and General Industry are available online. The publication contains specific regulations adopted by the Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board or the Kentucky Labor Cabinet which supersede OSHA standards.
Kentucky Administrave Regulations (KAR) are maintained by the Kentucky Legislative Research Commission. You can access unofficial postings of all KARs here.
Kentucky Administrave Regulations - Labor Cabinet